Treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies is a very popular topic among women. Varicose veins are a common condition associated with enlarged (bloated) and dilated veins.
With this disease, elasticity decreases, blood movement becomes difficult, and blood clots form. Varicose veins are most common in the lower extremities.
For sick people:
- Thrombi and venous networks on the legs are visible,
- Fatigue is increasing,
- There is an unreasonable pain.
The percentage of cases has long exceeded 20%, most of which are women.
Women are more susceptible to this disease, especially pregnant women.
The causes of varicose veins
The disease of varicose veins has been known for a long time since ancient times.
It is reliably known that the methods and methods for treating this disease were sought by such wise Aesculapius of that time as: Hippocrates, Avicenna and Paracelsus.
In all these centuries and millennia, mankind, together with scientists, has come to clear conclusions that the causes of this disease are:
- Often and for many years.If you stand for a long time, especially in uncomfortable shoes or on heels, the pressure is disturbed and the blood circulation is reduced.
- genetics.So it came about that genetics determine predisposition to many diseases, including varicose veins. If your next of kin had venous problems, ruling out all possible risk factors for the growth of the disease should be done to minimize the development of the disease.
- A sedentary or sedentary lifestyleleads to the occurrence of stagnant processes in the legs, namely in the veins. Varicose veins of the lower extremities, also called "computer disease", affect most of the middle managers who suffer.
- Hormonal failure.This reason is related to the specifics of female development. At different times in their lives women are generally rebuilt in hormonal backgrounds. Puberty, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause - these are the factors that greatly affect a woman's life and development. During this period it is necessary to treat your health in a special way.
- The appearance of additional obstaclesthat affect normal blood flow through the vessels and veins (blood clots, tumors).
- Toxic effects of alcohol.Alcohol - reduces the elasticity of blood vessels, reduces the tone. Alcohol only has a destructive effect on the walls - the blood thickens, and for its normal movement it is necessary to expand the veins and blood vessels.
- muscle fatigue.Vigorous physical exertion or long walks in high heels put extremely strong pressure on the gastrocnemius muscle, which leads to stagnant processes, including swelling.
- Sharp weight gain.Obesity is always associated with problems in the blood vessels and veins, this can include obesity and pregnancy. Many women complain of leg pain and limb swelling during pregnancy.
The main symptoms of varicose veins
In order to properly diagnose the disease, you need to learn to identify the first symptoms in a timely manner and start treatment immediately.
The main symptoms of the disease are:
- Burning skin in the leg area. It's a dull pain.
- A feeling of heaviness in the legs.
- Edema occurs in the evening, possibly a feeling of swelling of the legs.
- leg cramps.
- Explicit and visible varicose veins.
- In the advanced stage, the skin becomes dark, seals appear, up to a trophic ulcer.
- When you stroke the skin of the legs, veins can easily be felt.
If you notice any of the above symptoms, you should start treatment immediately.
If treatment is delayed, the disease often becomes serious.
In a severe stage, the disease is only treated surgically. At the initial and middle stages, varicose veins can be treated with folk remedies.
Prevention of varicose veins
Don't think that varicose veins appear on their own. This disease has its own stages of development without even realizing that you are at serious risk.
When the first symptoms appear, you should take all measures that will not allow the disease to spread and cure the disease to the maximum.
Your legs are not only a means of transport, but also an important and necessary part of the body that needs constant care. Take care of the beauty and health of your feet!
If you notice that your legs start to hurt or swell in the evening, the disease has already started to develop. Do not neglect the first symptoms!
Any disease is easier to prevent than cure, and prevention will help you.
Prevention is a specific system of methods and means with which you regularly prevent the occurrence of this disease.
First you need:
- Organize your work optimally. During this time, the periods of sitting and standing should alternate continuously.
- If you sit constantlytrying to constantly change your posture, you are not letting your limbs flow.
- Never crossyour legs- this position compresses blood vessels and disrupts normal blood flow.
- Do not wear tight stockingsor other clothing that crushes your legs.
- Refuseto constantly wearhigh-heeled shoes and other fashionable shoes. These shoes are designed for vacation hikes or "special" days, they are not suitable for everyday use.
- Do not allow yourself to overeat, do not burden your body with heavy and unhealthy foods. Constipation is unacceptable as it disrupts blood flow in all organs of the pelvis.Start a healthy lifestyle and diet.
- Do not abuse alcoholic beverages. Alcohol that gets into the human body begins not only to destroy brain cells, but also to thin the capillaries and vascular walls, which reduces their elasticity to the point of loss of tone.
- Tryto do more exercise. Cycling and swimming are helpful, and yoga is also recommended. When you wake up, do morning exercises before you go to bed.
- Watch out for the leeches. Treating them or, rarely, preventing them, will relieve many diseases, including varicose veins.
- Take a normalcontrast shower.
- Drink at least 2 liters of liquidevery day, in this case it is water.
Compliance with these simple rules prevents the disease from occurring and growing, and you save a lot of free time and health.
Treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies
It is not only medication prescribed by the attending physician that serves the patient. And also a large number of proven folk recipes, which are not inferior to traditional methods of treatment in their effectiveness.
Varicose veins are treated with folk methods that are no less effective than standard medical procedures!
It is customary to refer to the main folk recipes for the treatment of varicose veins:
Garlic with butter
This remedy can heal even the oldest veins with regular use. To prepare this recipe you will need:
- Take 1: 2 garlic and butter.
- Thoroughly crush the garlic and mix with the butter. The oil should be slightly softened but not runny.
- After that, you need to lubricate your feet with the resulting consistency overnight.
After lubricating, bandage the limbs, take them off and put on warm socks in the morning, preferably knee socks.
When treating varicose veins on the legs with this folk remedy, you should follow a diet, avoid junk and heavy food.
This treatment is simple and easy, but only suitable for the summer tomato season. You have to use green tomatoes, but you can also use red ones. Cut the tomato into small pieces and spread them on your legs, carefully bandaging and leaving overnight.
Sour milk with wormwood
This recipe comes from Siberian healers. If you use it regularly, you will get rid of problems with veins for a long time.
How to prepare this recipe:
- Take sour milk and mix it with crushed wormwood grass.
- Then the resulting mixture is applied to the legs and carefully bandaged and left overnight.
- Applesauce is taken in parallel. For applesauce, take 1 kg of apples, pour 1 liter of boiling water, leave for 3 hours and grind to a pulp.
The resulting mixture is taken internally for 5 days, then they take a break (5 days) and do the same again until completely recovered.
Nettle is used to treat not only varicose veins, but many other diseases as well. For the treatment of varicose veins it is necessary to constantly drink a brew of nettle grass for 6 months in order to avoid gaps.
To prepare the broth you need:
- Take 2 tbsp. l. Dry the herbs and pour 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- withstand 1-2 hours.
- And take ½ tbsp. before meals 3 r. during the day.
Hop cones are used in many industries and have proven themselves in folk medicine, especially in the treatment of varicose veins. They are dealt with both internally and externally. When used externally, rewind the legs overnight with bandages dipped in the broth. Internally they drink the broth 3 r. 1 \ 2 tbsp per day. half an hour before meals.
To prepare the broth you need:
- Take 2 tbsp. l. chopped cones.
- Pour 2 tbsp. boiling water.
- Press and hold for half an hour.
It is strictly forbidden to take cones for a number of gynecological diseases. The buds contain a large amount of phytoestrogens that can affect the development of the disease. You can not drink the broth and pregnant women, miscarriages are possible. The use of broth is also prohibited for breastfeeding.
The nutmeg treatment was still carried out by Avicenna. He believed this miracle drug was number 1 in varicose veins. Required for treatment:
- Crush some nuts in a mortar or coffee grinder.
- Then take 1 tsp. the resulting powder pour 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- Insist 1 hour.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons to this broth. Honey.
- Mix everything well and take half a glass 1 hour before meals.
- Drink the remaining half a glass 2 hours after eating. It is necessary to drink until full recovery.
Kalanchoe or scarlet treatment
These two plants have long been known to the public for their miraculous medicinal properties. They can treat almost anything from sinusitis, colpitis, and other diseases. Varicose veins are no exception.
For cooking you need:
- Gently tear off the leaves of the plant, about half a liter of glass.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
- Then we put it back in the glass and fill it to the brim with alcohol, preferably 70%.
- Then we put it in a dark place.
- Shake daily and insist for at least 14 days.
After the preparation, we lubricate the legs with this solution every day until full recovery.
After the first application you will feel a slight relief and after 1-2 months a full recovery. In severe cases, longer treatment of up to 5 months may be required.
An ancient and no less effective method of treating varicose veins with apples
This treatment only requires eating apples daily for 1 year. Apples must be eaten at least 0. 5 kg a day before meals. It is better to choose Antonovka from apples.Nobles and noble merchants used to be treated like this!The method really works!
This method helps those who have old veins.
For cooking you need:
- Get some potatoes, raw.
- Rub and connect your legs with this pulp. The method is very effective in long-term use.
Alcoholic tincture from horse chestnut
To prepare this product you need:
- Take a chestnut inflorescence or even green fruit. Take 50 grams for multiple courses of treatment. vegetable raw materials and 0. 5 l alcohol.
- Fill in, hide in a cool and dark room for 14-21 days.
- Then strain the tincture and you can take several tablespoons. Spoon before meals, within 1 week.
- After a week, give your body a break of 2 and then again. So until the complete recovery.
Treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies is very effective, but it requires regular use.
Do not start with varicose veins, as the disease is treated the fastest in the early stages.